new phone recommendations please!!!

duffsaw

hello there,
i am about to upgrade and would like to get some recommendations if you have the time. i currently have a Nokia 6230i, a great phone. i also have the cradle in the car. first of all, is there charging cradles anymore? i've recently heard some horror stories about bluetooth security on connections etc. i.e. one guy i know received his work colleagues contact list, without either of them knowingly doing anything. is there security options regarding bluetooth. i've heard that the nokia e71 is very good, but when i look on vodafone website i can't tell the difference between that and the e63, except of course the huge price difference!!! will have i have to get used to charging at home and having no cradle, are there options, also some of the bluetooth carkits don't even have a screen, are there ones which have screens, or better, hold and charge the damn things. why do they have to change the good things about phones!! why not just improve things instead of trying to reinvent the wheel each time.

sorry about the rant, any and all help is appreciated as i'm a bit stumped,

thanks for listening!!

good luck
duffsaw

nokia.com will allow you to comepare a few differnt nokia models at the same time.
you should be able to get the cradal changed if needs be to take the new nokia.

a few of the main manufactures have signed up to a deal where they all use the same charger. may take a year or two for this to filter through.

you can set up security on bluetooth.

Back