new perfume no aroma?

pc7

izzy mikake is my fav perfume bought a new bottle a while back in Gatwick airport, the strange thing is the minute i spray it on, i can smell it but then it fades within a few minutes. Can your body become immune to a perfume from wearing it every day, or could it just be a dud bottle? thinking of going up and getting a bottle of stella sheer (for any lads out there its a perfume not a beer ) at lunch its a nice one, any other suggestions of a nice perfume to try.

very interesting clubman, mhhh i'll just have to spray a load of perfumes on me and see what happens!

It is elementary my dear, ask someone else to smell you. Then you'll know.

thanks vanilla i'll try that when i get home, as for salt and vinegar yuck!! :O

when you spray perfume on yourself you are not supposed to be able to smell it and if you can then its either a cheap perfume or you have sprayed way too much. Another nice one to try is escada Sunset heat. Its nice and fresh and fruity.

thanks foxylady i'll have a test of that one. I put the same amount on as i used to just a squish on the neck I used to be able to smell it.

The same thing has happened me with Paul Smith Extreme. I was beginning to think I got a dud bottle but maybe I'm just used to it.

If your looking for a suggestion for a new perfume then from my (guy) perspective Amarige is simply the best perfume since god invented women to spray it on!