New pantry door

mct1

Moving on from the sunroom to the kitchen - we're converting a small loo to a pantry and knocking it through to the kitchen. There are 3 other doors in the kitchen - all different (one external, one double). As a pantry it doesn't really need a full-size 80cm door. But would a narrower, say 70cm version of our other internal doors look a bit strange?

Not necessarily. But does it need a door at all?

(By the way, designing your extension via AAM is probably not a great idea)

Not necessarily. But does it need a door at all?

Yes it does need a door - we'll be storing all kinds of things in there (ironing board, hoover) as well as food.

(By the way, designing your extension via AAM is probably not a great idea)

On the contrary I think AAM is being of more help than anyone else so far and cheaper than employing an architect . I confess that some of these questions are things my husband and I can't agree about - the idea of the smaller pantry door is his, I'd have a normal one. Anyway your replies are much appreciated.

Yes a door of simular design to the others would be perfect (alot of people put the handle up high on a pantry door to keep little people out).

Apart from worrying about the strange look of a narrower door, are you sure you will be able to buy what you need "off the shelf" as it were? I had trouble sourcing a narrow door a few years ago and ended up having to do without.