New name for Thomand Park

maybe Securicor Thomond Park ????

As Munster rugby fans are Gods own people I'm expecting the sky to darken and the new stands to be split down the middle should this most holy shrine be defiled by renaming it.

Tis amazing the entitlements you acquire when you beat the All-Blacks B team/mid-week team in 1975 and mushroom a huge support from the establishment of the European Cup, every man, woman and child of whom is a rugby die-hard from birth (.... or the last 7 years anyway).

Believe it or not I support the Munster rugby team (not the carnival) but in an unashamed bandwagoning way - what I object to is the cringeworthy bluster hubris & hype and seems to attach itself to the "legion" of Munster fans - none of whom are bandwagoners you understand....., nor social climbers for that matter ......

I'll discuss more if anyone's interested (you might have guessed this is a hobby horse of mine).

Rant over.

what I object to is the cringeworthy bluster hubris & hype and seems to attach itself to the "legion" of Munster fans - none of whom are bandwagoners you understand....., nor social climbers for that matter ......

Rant over.

I know the type and it gets on my nads. I call them the BTC's Been To Cardiff's

[broken link removed] Park?
:D LOL

Munster supporter = genuine and salt of the earth
Leinster supporter = D4 snob

Don't let the truth (like Leinster gets bigger gates) get in the way of the stereotype.
I would like to know where all the Munster fans get to for European cup pool and Celtic league games, given that they are all die hard fanatics.

Back