New Kitchen costs

mickpyrmont

I know it varies hugely and you can spend any amount but have started thinking about replacing my existing kitchen and am looking for a very average costs to replace the units and worktop. I live in a 3 bed semi with standard sized kitchen. Has anyone recently changed their kitchen and if so what do they think i should set aside for a nice modern kitchen. Thanks!

i'm in the kitchen business and tbh any from 5000 upwards.sorry its impossible to give any type of a fiqure when you can get different grade materials-worktops,doors,internal fittings hinges,drawers pull out baskets and different grade timber.an average cash carry kitchen would be about 5000 i'd say

Very hard to answer without more details. Quotes I got varied hugely. If you are a bit more specific in terms of details such as granite\other worktops, appliances needed, flooring type etc people may be able to give some more accurate costs. One thing for sure is the costs vary significantly depending on what companies/options you choose to use.

Back