New Jeep

thebusiness

Hi All,

Just thinking about investing in a New Commercial Jeep for my business.. I was thinking of a Landcruiser but any suggestions would be great. I am looking for something with low maintenance and cheap running costs.

J

Look for one with a 6 speed gearbox they really look for that extra gear when being driven on the motorway!

Anyone any opinion on the Hyundai Tuscon? Need a commercial vehicle, but won't be doing any towing or anything like that. Trying to compare it to the Landcruiser, which is supposedly the best on the market?

Driving my second Discovery 3 commercial. Excellent jeep. Air suspension gives the best comfort in its class and automatic gear box makes city driving much easier. Fuel economy for big engineer not to bad. Mixed city and motorway driving 27mpg

Anyone any opinion on the Hyundai Tuscon? Need a commercial vehicle, but won't be doing any towing or anything like that. Trying to compare it to the Landcruiser, which is supposedly the best on the market?

Tuscon is in an entirely different class than a Landcruiser. It is significantly smaller. Like comparing a Yaris with a Corolla.

checkout review at [broken link removed]

I drove a Tucson a few weeks ago. Biggest heap of junk I've ever been in....plastic plastic everywhere and ugly to drive, gear shift was rubbish and seats were horrible

I've got a mint 06, SWB Landruiser for sale - fubar on our part, bought wrong type of vehicle - so, it's sitting unused, outside. Fitted with optional bull bars, wheelcover, bluetooth kit, towbar. It is the 6-speed version, and yes, they are that good to drive....... It has only 7k kms on it, and I can sell it with a proper VAT, invoice so you can reclaim it. And I'm not looking for dealer prices - vehicle has been replaced already, so it has to go.

If it's of interest, my no 086 404 8668

1997 LWB Landcruiser passenger version- current mileage 281,000, breakdown's - never, new shocks at 250,000. Original clutch. Why would you even consider any other make. Best value for money in thirty years of driving.

Back