New Development Milltown co Galway

Unhinged

Does anyone know the name of the new development under construction in Milltown co Galway and the developer's name? I've heard there are 2 bed mews houses going for €129000. Is it a good area?

Sorry don't know the name of the development. however Milltown is a lovely little village and the development is slap bang in the middle of it. Milltown has won lots of tidy town awards over the years and has a lovely playground and park. Finn's restaurant is one of the best around and is always busy with people travelling from all over the county to eat there. Couple of nice pubs.
I don't live in the town but live nearby. I think its a lovely village.

Hi Fiona
Thanks for the info.

Is that the only developement being built? I know there's one called Millbrook but my daughter who lives in a village about 20 miles away doesn't seem to think its the Millbrook estate. Just wondered if there are any other developements being built there or if that's the one?

To be honest I really don't know. I cannot for the life of me remember the name of the development. I have not seen any other building going on in the village (its really only one street which is the main sligo to Galway road) however that does not mean its not being built off the N17.
www.dermody.ie seems to be the estate agent selling Millbrook. Perhaps if you contacted them they could give you more information.

Hi Fiona
Thanks very much for your help and letting me know the agent for the Millbrook development. I have emailed them to ask if they know if there is to be a release of 2 bed mews on the same estate.

Thanks

Back