New Corolla Verso

No such thing as an oil tank. It's a sump.

Park on clean concrete for a few weeks. If theres no stain underneath it's burning oil.

Verso is better compared to the C-Max

The latest Verso got a massive change in 05 so I wouldn't expect it to be changed for a while. The current model will continue to be a good seller for a long time. My sis in law has a 96 starlet and has been replaced by 2 generations of Yaris and she has decided to sell and is inundated with calls.
I've also just bought a '05 2.0 D4D Sol Verso to be collected this weekend. Very rare car and delighted to have got it. I have no doubts about the build quality

One set of tyres for 46,800 miles wow.(Is it kilometers? )
mine last approx 30,000 miles

apologies for late reply. definitely miles. and the tyres weren't that bad so instead of paying for 4 x recycling charge I kept the best one. and later when I punctured one of the new firestones I used up the original spare which came with the car ( michelins) and put the original tyre on the spare wheel. its probably just about legal but it's more than adaquate as a spare. a broken bottle caused the puncture and it tore a little hole in the side wall so the firestone is not repairable. lucky I kept the one back.

Am thinking of buying a new verso in Jan - when will a new model be out - salesman unable to tell me! "....maybe 2008"

As far I know, the corolla is end-of-life and has been replaced by the Auris..
But i don't know if/when the auris will be available in Verso type.

As far I know, the corolla is end-of-life and has been replaced by the Auris..
But i don't know if/when the auris will be available in Verso type.

Not entirely correct. There is a new model Corolla being launched about now. The Auris is also being lauched and seems to be the hatchback version of the Corolla. Have been trying to get info for my father about this. Toyota dealers very reluctant to give any information about release dates etc. (naturally enough, I suppose).
See www.toyota.ie for details - banner on the top of the homepage.

teddyk.

There is a Brand new Corolla out now and it's saloon, And it will be out for a good few years yet, The Auris is the H/b version. And if they do change the "Name" (oh my god the name) does it really matter if it's the new Corolla Verso or An Auris Verso. IT'S STILL GOING TO BE THE SAME CAR.
Chances are the Newer version of the corolla verso won't be out for another year anyway. In whick time your car would fall in value and with a new model it will increase in price so you loose more.

Re: New Corolla and Auris

The new Corolla has been in the dealerships for about three weeks now. The Auris has been in dealerships since last Friday. Just dont expect to get a brochure for either of them.

Hi all

Was in a Toyota dealership on Wed test driving the new Corolla saloon. The sales guy was saying the Corolla will now only be sold as a saloon. The Auris is the equivalent hatchback. Toyota have split the saloon and hatch in a "re-branding" exercise. These cars have been in the dealerships for the last few weeks - they landed even before the brochures were available.

As for the Corolla Verso they plan to concentrate their MPV efforts on this car and do not have plans to change it in the near future (certainly the dealer didn't think so anyway) - sales are way up on this model and I guess they don't want to change a winning formula.

anyone else think the new corolla saloon is more like an avensis? much prefer the auris and I don't particulary like hatches.