New Connection to NTL

A

ABYR

Quick question, i'm not technically minded, but to subscribe to NTL as a brand new customer in a new housing development, do you have to wait until a few more people from your development wish to subscribe before you are connected up or is this a myth!.....I'd be looking at getting NTL digital, as we can't live withour Channel4 or ITV1 if we had Sky. Its in the Northside of the city...Baldoyle/Donaghmede area.

Not that I'm aware of. Usually the presence of a TV point suggests that you're ready to go. In fact, when we first moved in, the service was switched on. I guess they leave it on for testing purposes. We got a few free months of NTL that way but then they switched off. Look into getting the broadband service if they have it in your development. They currently have a deal going with free connection, free first year basic TV, free digitial service connection, free first three months broadband service.

RE : New Connection

Hi Dougal,
Is that really true... I just got the basic TV installed and am getting NTL broadband also... I didn't see anything about the deal for free first year basic TV, could you point me to that - that would be great.
Darragh.

Re: RE : New Connection

Maybe I should have checked before I posted. The deal was running in December.

I can't find anything about the free basic TV deal on NTL's website but it might be worth ringing them.

That aside, you can tell them to switch your broadband on to 1.5Mbps. Then, when the free 3 months are up, move back down to the 300kbps or 750kbps.

Re: RE : New Connection

thanks for the tip... I'll give them a call ;)

Back