new build spec

35x

we are soon to start on our new build and would like some of you more to cast your opinions or any suggestions on the spec
1.cavity walls with 100mm polyiso and 25mm polyiso with p.b. on the inside.i think the thinking is the wider cavity insulation gives less thermal bridging at the internal dividing walls which wouldnt be drylined and also reduces the risk of condensation behind the not too thick dryline-u value 0.15
2.300mm mineral wool to non storage area of roof -0.15 with 100mm polyiso between joists and 60mm polyiso either above or below-0.15 on storage area

3.windows u value 1.2
4.3-4 air changes per hr. difficult on a masonry house but achievable
5. subject to floor perimeter -120-150mm polyiso -0.15

problem is what to do at the robust detailing i dont think the standard would be suffecient what do i do?increase floor upstand to 50-60mm polyiso,increase insulation thickness at openings to 50-60mm also?
is 0.15 good enough in the roof and are the windows a good enough spec?is there a better way of detailing service pipes etc so there wouldnt be as many punctures in the insulation.also the sunroom ,which is to be attached to the gable wall , would it not be a huge thermal bridge at the one wall where the outer gable wall of the main building is used as the inner wall of the sunroom/familyroom.i've noticed other houses built like this and it always boggled me,do i dryline that wall with 90-100mm dryline
sorry for all the question ,alas before i got inerested in this stuff i,d plans done and engineer chose but he doesnt seem too interested in over standard detailing or anything ,more structual imput.any other info or suggestions would be great

Back