new brige camera

dymo

i am looking to buy a new camera we have a cannon coolpix and i am want to update to a bridge camera without going too expensive as this will be my first one i am looking at the Fujiflim s4500. think it is about 199€ but dont what to make a mistake this time while i do like the cannon i find on hoildays it is not great for taking landscape pictures.

Can you recommend something to me.

thanks

i am looking to buy a new camera we have a cannon coolpix and i am want to update to a bridge camera without going too expensive as this will be my first one i am looking at the Fujiflim s4500. think it is about 199€ but dont what to make a mistake this time while i do like the cannon i find on hoildays it is not great for taking landscape pictures.

Can you recommend something to me.

thanks

We've had a couple of Fuji compact digital cameras and were not satisfied with the quality of pics, expecially in poor light. We bought a Canon HS260 earlier this year and it is much better. There is a thread on this forum about problems with Fuji. I would stick with Canon or Nikon, who have a cheap bridge camera(Nikon) but it is not highly rated.

recently bought a Canon dslr (basic model) on ebay from the Canon refurb outlet shop for €220 delivered via Parcel Motel. (half the price v's brand new in Argos)
You should look at that type of deal and skip the bridge camera altogether

Back