New bathroom

BountyHunter

Hi All,

I will be renovating my bathroom early in the new year and was wondering if anybody had some suggestions as to the best place to buy it from? I want to totally gut the existing bathroom so ideally i would like the shop to supply and fit everything, including tiling any electrical etc.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

BountyHunter

You don't say where you live, but if you're anywhere near Dublin you could try Bathroom World, part of Dublin Providers Ltd. (www.dpl.ie) I know someone who got bathrooms done by their Dun Laoghaire branch and were well happy, apparently everything was perfectly co-ordinated - as one person completed their job the next was coming in to do their stage. I haven't got anything from them myself so can't tell you anything about their prices.

Bray Tiles and Bathroom did a job for us recently - I was very impressed (I have no interest in this company) - they do a full gut/supply/instal job and have a good range of styles in their shop (just off Bray Main St.) - they delivered on time and were tidy in their work and have come back to fix up snags as promised when grouting cracks appear etc. PM me for details if you'd like them