New Accounting Software for growing business?

Mongola

Hi all

I was initially looking for someone to help me with outsourcing my data entry but after speaking to my accounting software company I feel the answer to my problem may lie in upgrading my current software. I currently use TasBooks 3 which is great to use but the two main problems I have is:

1. I can’t Import large product lists or change products in bulk in excel and re-import them.

2. Also I have different prices for different customers and I would like to have different price lists set in the programme so I can allocate a customer to a price list rather than a customer to each individual product (which would take months!!)

I am hoping that someone has had similar problems or might know of a package that would be able to help.

We are only a small company of 3 employees so it would have to be something within a reasonable budget.

Thank you in advance
Mongola

Quickbooks
Import and export data from Excel
Flexible pricing - set prices and discounts by customer, job, item or currency

No connection with Quickbooks.

I'd look at a cloud solution. Two I like are Kashflow and AccountsPortal; Xero is very popular; sage one is another.

They all offer free trial periods so you can see what works for you before committing.

Thanks for the ideas everyone, really appreciate it. I will look into the free trial periods. I am also looking at sage 50 pro. I guess it's not something you change every year so I want to make sure I get the right one.

Thanks again
Mongola

Back