Neuberger Berman Asset Management Ireland

tiarnalamh

Hello,
I've been in touch with the above investment Co and can get very good rates on term deposits. Yes, I've checked them online and everything looks ok. I had never heard of them before and am wondering if anyone here has used them, or know of them. Thank you

There are 4 such companies regulated by the Central Bank

Ref No. Name Trading Name
C156619 Neuberger Berman AIFM Limited
C430064 NEUBERGER BERMAN AIFM S.À R.L.
C182452 Neuberger Berman Asset Management Ireland Limited
C21639 Neuberger Berman Investment Advisers LLC Neuberger Berman Investment Advisers LLC

But the genuine Neuberger Berman in Dublin does not appear to offer products to Irish residents, so you might have hit a scam site.

https://www.nb.com/en/global/disclosure-global-communications

How did you come across them?

Did you google "best deposit rates Ireland" and then you found a scam comparison site?
You entered your details and they called you or emailed you with the information?

If you google "Neuberger Berman deposits Ireland" you won't find a genuine deposit, but again you will find the scammers.

Thank you Brendan and everyone. The company is legit, but my contact was not. I contacted the Neuberger Berman company directly in Dublin and yes it was a scam.

I came across a post offering to find the best fixed deposit accounts in Europe, entered my name and phone number only and got a call back from a very knowledgeable person purporting to represent above bank. wanted to know personal details which I wouldn't give over the phone but said he would send details to me over email, which he did.Told me he would ring me in few days time.From that I contacted the company and posted here and thank you all for your help. The matter has been reported by the company to the relevant authorities.

Found the original post Brendan. It's actually a Facebook page called "Euro Savvy Deposits" On looking more closely, it was only created on 28th April 2024. I have reported it as Fraud/scam to Facebook just now. Thanks for your advice.

Back