Netscape or Explorer wont display some webpages

Kerak

I cannot get aarouteplannier or dyson.co.uk webpage to display.

I am using netscape 8, because of problems with aib online banking and Internet explorer.

any advice?

Dyson uses a lot of Macromedia Flash (ugh!) - are you sure that you have the plugin installed? Do you see anything? Do you get any errors? Have you tried FireFox? Have you tried the same sites on another computer/internet connection?

error message after 1min or so
"this page contains no data"

Macromedia Flash was th eproblem AIB techies said was causing me trouble with their site.

same sites where available on laptop by wireless router via same connection

Must be a problem local to that PC/browser so. Have you made sure that there are no viruses/adware/spyware/browser hijackers/parasites installed? See the "clean PC" thread pinned to the top of this forum for some tips. Have you tried FireFox? Opera? Other browsers?

Theres a known problem with IE and the AIB site at the moment. I cant access the account details in IE (I get logged out straight after logging in) but can in firefox. My colleagues in office have same problem, it must be something in the office PC build.
I so rarely use IE anymore that I havent bothered to see whats causing it. I would have all virus defs up to date. This IE issue only surfaced recently.

Back