Neteller

Happy_Harry

I have used neteller for over a year and normally transfer money with another credit card, and had no problems, 2 months ago I initiated an international bank transfer (as it is free) to transfer € 250 and followed the instructions to the letter.

No money was credited to my account and after a few weeks I sent an email (as per their instructions on the website) with my bank statement attached and waited.

No response and a couple of days later I thought I'd give them a call. When you call them you have to enter your account number, which I did, to my surprise the automated voice then told me that my account was not eligible for phone support and I should use email, which as you can imagine made my blood boil.

I then sent a complaint to their complaints department and got a response 10(!) days later, saying they will forward my complaint to the relevant department and the money will be credited.

I think you know where this is going... It is now 3 weeks later and still no sign of my money nor any further communication.

I wonder if folks here have had any dealings with their customer service and how they got on. Any tips on what I should do to get their attention and how to get my money credited to my account.

Last week I finally got my account credited with the €250 that I deposited in April.

No further communication though since May, I only discovered when I checked my account.