Nestle "Cinnamon Grahams".... have they been withdrawn?

Gulliver

Nestle Cinnamon Grahams was my favourite breakfast cereal....yummy. I first came accross them over a year ago and almost became addicted. Cannot get them anymore since about 2-3 months ago. Tried Dunnes, Tesco, Superquinn, Super-Valu.

Does anyone know if they have been taken off the market?? Does anybody care?.....

Re: Nestle Cinnamon Grahams.... have they been withdrawn

Heard they were found to be extraordinarily high in salt so perhaps sales dropped and they were removed?

See here for details on salt content. Have you asked in supermarkets why they are no longer in stock. Dunnes can usually check why items are no longer available. Their favourite expression these days is "Oh, that's delisted" :mad:

Thanx for the bad news, folks. They're still my favourite

Best to contact the supplier directly and they will tell you where the product is stocked. Nestle Cereals 01 6259494

Following is reply from Nestle

"Dear xxx
Thank you for your recent enquiry via email regarding Cinnamon Grahams. May we first apologise for the delay in our reply.
We are sorry to inform you that this breakfast cereal has been withdrawn from our range due to the high cost of production and the relatively low level of sales. We can assure you that the decision to withdraw any product is only taken with great reluctance as we realise that some consumers will be disappointed.
We hope that this is not too disappointing a reply and that you appreciate our position. Thank you once again for taking the trouble to contact us.
Kind regards
Vince Mercer
Consumer Services
Nestle UK Ltd "

Yes I am disappointed

Yes I am disappointed

With all that salt, a blessing in disguise. You'll thank them in the long run for withdrawing it. Try some nice porridge or weetabix (without sugar) instead ;)

You could sprinkle some cinnamon on your porridge if it helps!

Weetabix is like (wet!) cardboard. Porridge is like - well - porridge. Come up with something better......please

Cinnamon helps lower cholesterol but holistic therapists also issue a warning that too much can be toxic! As far as I know this is fairly new research finding.

These have now been re-launched under a new name - "Curiously Cinnamon - Formerly known as Cinnamon Grahams" Mmmmmmmm!

Strange marketing strategy - expensive at over €3 for a small package -but yummy

I loved them as well but could never find large packs selling anywhere, I used to have to buy the Nestle variety packs in order to nibble through one small portion. Now I buy Kellogs Special K with the red berries and I notice these cereals are gone very expensive 500grammes now cost c5.65

I always assumed cereals like these were for kids only ....? As well as the high salt, they are full of sugar - thats what you're addicted to. Buy a bag of Siucra & dive in with a spoon. Same thing, only cheaper :)

You can still get them in Sainsburys, I got them a month ago at Sainsburys opposite IKEA

Back