Nero7

W

willmy41

Anyone any experience of Nero7? Downloaded it recently and things not working out.

For what it's worth I've always found burnatonce smaller, cheaper (free), easier to use and more reliable than the likes of Roxio/Nero.

Depends on what you're trying to 'burn', of course... care to post further details

I'm trying to burn LP vinyls from my stereo. I was able to do this with Nero6 but when I upgraded to Nero7 was no longer able to. When I use Wave Editor I get a message "Request Runtime to terminate in an unusual way"

I'm afraid (a) you'll have to post a bit more detail about how exactly you're connecting up your stereo to your PC, and (b) that I can't offer any reliable advice on the process — I usually get my 'techie' colleagues to help out, until such time as they can deliver to me a .wav/.mp3 audio file...:eek:

I'm connecting a cable from the earphone slot on my stereo to sound card on pc. I can then listen to audio (radio, LP's etc) on my pc speakers. On Nero6 once this was working everything was OK. Not so Nero7. I emailed Nero help but no reply. I'm not too much of a whiz kid on computers.

Back