need to get solid edvience on ex! but how???

babygirl

long story short
im taking my ex to court for maintenance. he has no interest in seeing his child but if he was to seek access/custody/guardianship thru the courts would the judge listen to my concerns regarding his drug taking? could he be forced to take a drug test?
voilence when drinking he has being in trouble with the guards many times and even smashed a bottle in the face of a fella 2 weekends ago? can i get a letter from the guards to show all his convictions/cautions/ probation hes being on/ court rulings??? could the judge make visitation supervised on this basis?
crazy driving can the judge rule (if he gets visitation) that he is not to drive the child anywhere? he has been in about 5 crashes in the last few years, wrote off 2 cars and nearly killed himself and boasts about it

he was only involved for afew months over a year ago and i always made sure that he only spent time with the child in his parents home with the family around or when i was around.
wasnt in a relationship with the lad and only found out about this side to him after i was pregnant
[broken link removed]

at the moment im on the waiting list for legal aid and will take another 16 weeks. ive being keeping all my reciepts for maintenance purposes and have kept texts between myself and my ex. i ust want to be fully prepared for when i meet my solicitor from legal aid. hes on the dole (living at home) so maintenance wont be much but if i got €20 a week itll all add up for her going to college or travel for a year.... shes nearly 2
he knows it is his child, took part in the christening and his family are all involved in her life

he may not even try to get guardianship/ access/ custody i just want to be prepared incase he dose

Back