Need info regarding driving lessons in Finglas or Blanchardstown

N

NorthSideL

Hi all I want to take my driving test in either Finglas or Blanchardstown, can anyone tell me what the routes are like and recommend a good driving school instructor

Thanks!!

There are loads of routes so it's hard to plan. I did 4 pre-tests and the route I took on my test was still new to me!

I highly recommend Michael at the Independent Driving School in Finglas (next to test centre). I only did the pre-tests with him as I did my lessons when I was much younger but didn't have a car at the time. Anyway I passed my test first time thanks to Michael, I honestly think I would have failed without those lessons.

I have absolutely no connection or interest in this driving school, I am just a very satisfied customer!

I did all my tests with Colliers school of motoring in Finglas, got all 3 tests first time and they cover all the Northside test routes.

I would recommend euro driving school. I took lessons with Mat passed my driving test first time he knew the routes qutie well also he was great very understanding regarding work schedules etc.

I don't have his number any more but he does have a web site if you search for euro driving school you'll find it. Not posting it as not sure what the rules are in relation to such on the forum.

Best of Luck with the test

Jay

Strongly recommend Colliers - my young lad did about 6 classes before 1st test and got through..... not sure exactly how he did.... but he did!

Roy

My post was about a Sligo Driving School. I wasn't suggesting that he take lessons in SLIGO, I was directing the OP to that site for driving tips as you will see from the wording of my post:)

hi JD school of Motoring in Balbriggan is highly recommended
John is a full ADI permit holder registerd with the R,S,A
and can put you at ease he covers all northside test routes

Back