Need help on importing vehicles

B

Bladercutter

Hey got a few question and sorry for stupid questions but I dont have a lot of knowledge on importing a vehicles to the US.

Soon I wanted to try import a Audi S3(2007 version coming out) because the US will have not have them but is it possible to import it? From the uk?

Like is there restrictions and will they not allow it?

Can anyone point me in the right direction like a site that helps with importing or something?

The US Audi released a thing Called "S Line" for the 3 series buts its no way close to a S3.

Sorry for weird question or I sounding like a idiot lol. Just dont know a lot of information on importing vehicles.

Thanks in advance for any help.

u should probably try some US car enthusiast websites, i doubt many people here will have experience with importing a car into the us

if you really want to do this then you should buy the car in Belgium as it has low pre-tax prices and the steering wheel will be the same side as the US, thus improving its resale value.

Thanks for helping me out guys. Going to try read up on in and hope I will be able to get everything figured out.

Do you live near a military base? I hear its common enough for the troops to import a car at the end of an overseas trip. Just an idea.