need free kitchen units

jem

Hi all I am involved in local scout group we need some kitchen units for free any ideas would be appriciated.
j

Check out [broken link removed] and click on Free Trade - everything advertised is free just to pick up (mostly Dublin based though but you might be able to arrange transport if its worth your while), otherwise have a look at www.gumtree.ie and you might have some luck there.

I think that the Burlington Hotel or Jury's is closing and selling off all its contents. They might not be free, but they would be cheap.

Brendan

It might be worth contacting any local kitchen suppliers or builders, to see if any of their current clients might be throwing out a kitchen during renovations.

When we got our kitchen done last year, our builders were amazed that I didn't want the old kitchen going into a skip. I put it in Buy & Sell and my phone was hopping for the week. I got €400 for it with no haggling or hassle, and I had the feeling that I could have got more.

BYTW we could also do with some bunk beds if anyone has some they don't want

Have a look at www.buyandsell.net.

There is a section in it called freebies and there are lots of items on there that people just want to get rid of rather than just throw away.