Need car mechanic in Dublin Northside - minor faults

E

emu_36

Hi

My 1998 Nissan Micra just failed its NCT on a couple of minor faults (pump for windscreen wipers not working, "primary structural corrosion" (only a bit) and the battery is not mounted correctly).

The guy in Belfast who apparently serviced it pre-NCT (and fitted the new battery!) could fix it but this would involve time off work etc.

Does anyone know anywhere in the Northside of Dublin? I live in Stoneybatter so anywhere that direction. I have already searched the forum but only found the Alfa Romeo guy (he's on holiday til the end of July in case anyone needs him).

Thanks very much.

Hi Emu

Did you get any replies to this that you could forward? I'm north city centre here and cant find an independent mechanic that anyone will recommend - I just want a basic service done on my 02 car.

Thanks

Take a look at the Mobile Auto website (they are in Glasnevin Industrial Estate). They do a damn good job and all at your own door and at an agreed time. Have used them recently and was quite impressed. I can say from experience that these people don't just tick the boxes on the service form.....they actually do the service things and then tick the boxes as well as telll you what's left in the tyres and brake pads.
I don't know anyone connected to the business but they are v.g.

her in doors uses Liffey Motors and rates this chap and belive you me she is hard to please . (address, 10 Robert Street, Off Clonliffe Road, Drumcodra, D3, ph 01 8554295) very near croke park.

Just to finish off thread..I used Mobile Car Auto and they were very professional...I cant tell if they are any good until it passes the NCT ((!) but I was just impressed with the service and general attitude.

No connection.

Does anyone have phone number of Mobile Car Auto - I lost the details and cant get on to the website

thanks