Need an accountant and Book keeper

astraclub

Need help,
Has asked for an acountant with book keeping services back in May for an acountant and got one too, However, he did not fiil even first vat return and didn't know anything and after 3 month, i had to end the deal!
As a result, I have to return VAT since June and corporate tax too,

On the other side, we did not start our operation yet and have no sale yet and only purchase in terms of some interior items.
This is for restaurant, also looking for Payroll for 5 people, Tax returns, corp return, advise for saving tac and full book keeping service.
I have sent emails to few website and might get 5-4 response from this thread (hoping) and hope one of them is a good one,

Thanks for help and reading, please send Quote quickly if possible.

Thanks
Divya

Re: Need an acountant and Book keeper

Have you asked friends & colleagues for recommendations? This is the best way to source an accountant.

What part of the country are you in?

I think you will have difficulty in getting people to quote here, based on the very limited information you have provided.

Re: Need an acountant and Book keeper

i have recommended a good book keeper to another user on this website and thee have gotten on very good with this person. i use this book keeper also. is it ok to post their details on this website? (dont want to go against the posting guidlines) also i have to state that i am not associated with this book keeper apart from using their services and i am not solicting work here!
apart from that i would also recommend that you ask your friends and family for recommendations and dont use teh golden pages etc. as this usually doesnt work out in the long term

Back