Need advice on Kitchens in Galway for renovated house

K

kerry ward

Looking for good advice on design and also good value. Budget is limited.

Have just fitted cash and carry from Galway and found the service and product very satisfactory. And I am fairly fussy! So I would not dismiss them before having a look. I also know someone who got a B&Q kitchen and he too is happy. It depends on what youy want really - I know B&Q had lots of extras but to me those are the bits that will end up breaking or limiting use of an area!!
Anything that I feel a desperate need for that C&C didn't have I will buy elsewhere.

Whatever you buy make sure it is fitted by someone good. The only change I would make to C&C is I would ask them to put numbers on the cupboards and to match these to the plans!Its like a big jigsaw. We finished ours off with granite worktops and induction hob/electric cooker.

If it is a renovation have you considered retaining existing carcasses and getting new doors/worktops and appliances? It might also work out cheaper to get a good carenter to make a kichen to fit (older houses would have had differend sizes/layout and buying readymade might be tricky)