Health Insurance Need advice on getting the best value policy for 2 adults and 1 child

bewildered2020

Hi,
We currently have a very basic policy (laya assure vitality). We would like to get a better policy that would have better coverage for private hospitals.
The most I can spend is approx €2250 in total.
My husband and I are in our 40's and our child is under 16 years of age.
We have had health insurance for over 20 years without any breaks.
The most important things for us in any policy is coverage for diagnostic tests such as MRI & CAT scans and we would like to have cover for private hospitals. We are happy to accept semi-private rooms in private hospitals. We don't require things like payments for GP visits.
We are the in the midlands, so will need to be covered for public and private cover in Tullamore & Mullingar.
Our policy is up in August.
Any information would be greatly appreciated, as I am finding it hard to find the best way to choose a policy that is good value.

Thanks.

It’s a mine field out their with so many different policies. We go to a company called totalhealthcover.ie every two years and they find the most suitable policies for us.it costs €100 however I would highly recommend them as they have got the best value for money for the five of us in this house.

Back