Need a website developed

Hey Gorman, if you don't mind me asking, beyond your initial fee for creating the takeaway4you.com how do you or the sites owner make money? From advertising? - if so how did you go about getting the paid advertising?

Hey Rob. Which website are you refering to?

For firstchoiceaupairs.com, the website is to help market an Au Pairs agency, it can be printed on business cards and brochures so that interested people can visit the website for more information. The business itself makes money from charging host familys a fee of €200 or so for getting them an Au Pair - visit firstchoiceaupairs.com to find out more!

For takeaway4you.com, the websiteis owned by me and was my first real website. I decided to start it to help develop my web design skills. It earns money when people click on the adverts which are provided by Google. The website is very new and I am avoiding marketing it for the moment because it is not finised, however when its nearer completion I plan to promote it more. So far its (1 month) its earnt about $3 - not much, but hopefully it will grew substantially when its finished. Each click on an advert generates between anything from $0.03 up - however a typical click generates about $0.25 or so. Damn, i've just given away my business plan