Need a route from Laois to Wexford

blueshoes

Hi, im going to wexford and I will be coming from the laois direction. I am just wondering does anyone have a route i could take? or directions how i get there? or anyone know any websites i could look up.

Thanks Blue

blueshoes said:
Hi, im going to wexford and I will be coming from the laois direction. I am just wondering does anyone have a route i could take? or directions how i get there? or anyone know any websites i could look up.

Thanks Blue
Take the n80 through Carlow, the on through Enniscorthy

thanks alot. I checked out the aa website. I got a route of there very detailed aswell. Hopefully I wont get lost now. Thanks again.

Portlaoise- Stradbally- Carlow- Ballon- Bunclody- Enniscorthy- Oilgate- Wexford.

Spot on !
I do the route frequently myself.
Be careful with the roundabouts in Carlow - easy to miss a turn on them & I think the directions point to Rosslare as opposed to Wexford, in some places anyway.
Safe trip

Perplexed said:
Spot on !
I do the route frequently myself.
Be careful with the roundabouts in Carlow - easy to miss a turn on them & I think the directions point to Rosslare as opposed to Wexford, in some places anyway.
Safe trip

And be sure you don't miss your left turn after Enniscorthy on the way back!

Carpenter said:
And be sure you don't miss your left turn after Enniscorthy on the way back!
BTW there have been quite a few crashes at that junction (Scarawalsh) so be careful turning right to Enniscorthy.
jd