Need a restaraunt recommendation. (urgent)

car

Special night out with mrs car, going to concert in O2 tonight, I was supposed to book chapter one for a pre show meal, completely forgot. Just tried and now theyre booked out. (6pm on a thurs eve, recession me eye)

Need similar standard no more then 5 minutes walk from luas line in city centre. (Im in trouble here)

The Pearl Brasserie is meant to be good.
Patrick Guilbaud might have a table if you are feeling flush :D

Winding Stair

Eden

Tea Rooms in the Clarence

None as good as Chapter One but beggars and all that!

Forgot about the winding stair, Ive lunched in there before. tasty.

101talbot is nearby.

I'll try the winding stair first, the talbot next, one of them should have something. nice one lads thanks.

Hugo's on Merrion Row is really lovely, maybe ten/fifteen minutes walk to red Luas but i think would be worth it.

Special night out with mrs car, going to concert in O2 tonight, I was supposed to book chapter one for a pre show meal, completely forgot. Just tried and now theyre booked out. (6pm on a thurs eve, recession me eye)

Need similar standard no more then 5 minutes walk from luas line in city centre. (Im in trouble here)

What about Swai its malayasian and on the way to the O2

couldnt get a table in winding stair. booked the 101talbot, was glad after. turned up at 6:05 and there were 3 couples without reservations battling for a table, ours was nearly gone. Must have been 20 couples turned away while we were there between then at about 7:30.
Food, service and value excellent, very happy. good choice mucker!

couldnt get a table in winding stair. booked the 101talbot, was glad after. turned up at 6:05 and there were 3 couples without reservations battling for a table, ours was nearly gone. Must have been 20 couples turned away while we were there between then at about 7:30.
Food, service and value excellent, very happy. good choice mucker!

Havent been in 101 Talbot in years, but I used to be a fan, when the location was more convenient to me. Delighted to hear that its still going strong, still offering good food and good value.

Back