Need a plumber and tradesman to lay wooden floors in Bray area

HouseHunter

I need a plumber to hook up a washing machine to existing piping and also a tradesman to lay wooden floors. I would be really grateful if anyone could recommend someone in the Bray area.

Cheers!!!

Hooking up a washing machine to existing plumbing is really straightforward, instructions are generally included with the machine. No need to call a plumber for this, indeed you may find it difficult to get one to call out for a simple job like that.

For the floring, there's a recommendation in this thread, your supplier should also be able to give you a few names.
Leo

Cheers

I havent explained the plumbing part correctly.

I am moving it to an new place in the house where on the opposite side of the wall is the bathroom (the sink to be exact). I want to bore a hole in the wall and connect the washing machine to the pipes for the sink. I have been told this can be done but its beyond me Im afraid.

What kind of floor is it? When the floorers arrive explain your problem. They might do it for you. Saves a big call out for another person. What kind of wall seperates the washing machine and the sink? If its concrete go to the hire shop to get an appropriate bit

Back