need a dentist rathmines area

Status
Not open for further replies.
I go to McEniffs on the rathmines road. Dont have the number to hand but you'll get him on www.goldenpages.ie . He is often very busy though but does take early morning and late evening appointments as well.

thanks a mil
will try for an appointment - if anyone else has sugegstions keepthem coming in case he cant take me

thank you again

His number is 01 4976543
I use him as well and find him really good.
I used to go to another dentist practice in Rathmines which was very poor...despite it's high profile.
Definitely go with Barry

anyone know a great dentist I can attend please

Portobello dental on south circular road they have a wesbite as well but their number is 4542022. Dr Beirne is great as I am scared witless of dentists and thats an understatement

Agree with recommendation for Dr. McEniff in Rathmines Dental Clinic (located beside BoI branch).

I have just walKed out of a waiting room in Rathmines (Rathgar Road) as for the second time, my 'appointment' with a hygenist booKed for 3pm, was still waiting to be seen at 3.30pm..they value their time, but not yours it seems. Also, twice yearly, the cost of this routine cleaning seemed to rise considerably, now at eu90. Can anyone recommend service orienatated, and reasonable dental hygenist in Rathmines/Ranelagh area?

Please read the Posting Guidelines.

We don't allow recommendations for medical practitioners anymore.

Brendan

Status
Not open for further replies.