navan retail park?

positivenote

hi all been reading a few posts about a retail park in navan that has a few furniture stores in it. Where abouts is it located or does anyone know the name of any of the stores so i can check them out on the web? oh yeah and are they worth the trip down??:)
thanks

Hi Positivenote,

I think it may be Beechmount Industrial Estate you are asking about? Went up a couple of years ago. Some nice stuff. All furniture shops on the estate. There is also Flowerhill Furniutr in the town itself which is good value. Would recommend a trip up

http://www.furniture.ie/forum/about33.html
[broken link removed]

HTH

D

I went their last year on recommendation from threads here, and it was well worth the trip. Plenty of info in these forums, do a search on Beechmount.

Depends on where you're travelling from.
Depends on your taste in furniture.

FWIW - we went there one Sunday last year to get a new couch and sealed the deal in the second shop we visited. The shop was family-run and they were very helpful. Delivery was also very quick and the delivery men knew what they were doing when it came to manoeuvering the couch past the storm door and hall door.

For us it was much more satisfactory than dragging the kids around Henry Street & Capel Street.

Back