Natuzzi sofas where to buy?

cara mc k

I am interested in buying a Natuzzi 'Mark' couch and chairs. Arnotts stock them but I have decided to shop around and see what other prices are on offer. My problem is trying to find who stocks them in the Dublin area. Natuzzi's website states Arnotts only; I know Reads stocks some of the line but not the the 'Mark' one.

Has anyone any ideas where to buy them and if prices are the same everywhere or are some shops better value than others?

Many thanks
Cara Mc K

Hi Cara,

I came across this discussion on this subject on www.furniture.ie. If you contact Richard, the Administrator he should be able to give you some advice on availability as he is very helpful.

A furniture shop in Dun Laoghaire (on Georges St near Iceland shop). They stock Natuzzi. Sorry, can't remember name.

Have you tried shopping outside of Dublin? You might get better value in Northern Ireland ... and most shops will deliver.

Henny Penny said:
Have you tried shopping outside of Dublin? You might get better value in Northern Ireland ... and most shops will deliver.

Where in Northern Ireland - can you recommend good shops / place to go

Particulary looking for Granfort furniture - leather Sofas

I seem to recall reading that Natuzzi have a very large range of product, but that they do not like to compete against themselves on price, preferring to place themselves at the premium end of the market. To aid this policy, I think that they make a point of not allowing two retailers in one area have the same products. If there is a sofa you like in Arnotts, it is likely the case that you will not be able to get it elsewhere.

BTW, I have certainly seen Natuzzi in a shop in Navan (Navan Design, I think)

Back