Narrow Mirror for Hall

tigra

I have a very narrow hall in my house and wanted to try and find an oak framed mirror if possible to go over a small oak table. I need it to be 40 to 50cm. I have tried all the usual suspects such as Woddies, Atlantic Homecare, Ideal Living

how about this?

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10001_10001_18120_207714_-1

There's a place on Kimmage road near KCR in Dublin called Hennessy Glass that will make to measure glass or mirrors and very cheap from experience. Do it while you wait. Y'ull need to get it framed elsewhere. No connection - just used them recently myself.

I've seen the ones in Dunnes Stores. The wood doesn't seem great in them. In a lot darker than my hall table.
Waters Glass?? Never heard of them? Were in the country are they?
And Wow the ones in debenhams look great. Has anyone seen them in the stores?

Try Carraig Donn for both narrow and rustic mirrors. Haven't spotted the Debenhams ones. Alternatively try Habitat as they sell a lot of oak furniture and may have some.

Go to a glass & mirror shop. They will make a mirror for you. You won't need a frame if you get the edges polished and bevelled.In a narrow hall it will probably be sleeker without a frame

Back