name of bar in lanzarote to view cheltenham races

bigmac67

Please help I need a bar in either lanzarote or grand canaria to watch the races from cheltenham before i book holidays
thanks

Almost all of the UK or Irish bars in Spain have wall to wall sport on all day.
You shouldnt have a problem finding a pub finding the horse racing on

I was in Puerto Rico in Gran canaria 2-3 years back when the festival was on, there was a bookmakers in the shopping complex and one pub i was in had the racing on .Cant remember the name of the pub though.

You should be ok to find the racing .

thanks andrew-had the facility in tenerife 3 years ago but could not find any reference for lanz.

The Blarney Stone in Puerto de Carmen shows all sports. It has about 12 TV sets.

I would say that 99% of Irish Bars in Puerto del Carmen Lanzarote that are open during the day will be showing racing,check the black boards outside the Pubs. The Drop Inn on Calle Anzeulo has a Bookmaker on site to take bets. I will be there myself during Cheltenham, Paddys Day, Easter

most of the english pubs in playa blanca will show the races and one even has its own in house bookie!

Loads of bars in Puerto del Carmen show the racing every day. Many of them have their bookies on site. I always watch it is the Palms bar on the main strip.

Great to watch Cheltenham with a sea view

Mulligans in Puerto Del Camen is about the best. Nice food as well.