Naas/Clane Night Rider Service - where does it depart from?

ciara_gmail

Arrived at Busaras at 03:00AM on Sunday morning in plenty of time for the 03:30AM service and there were others there waiting for the same bus (which we took as a good sign!) Other nitelink services to Navan, Drogheda etc... came and went and one of the drivers told us the Naas bus 'usually' stops there.

So this morning checked the Bus Eireann website in relation to this service and Journey Planner indicates it leaves from Ha'penny Bridge at 03:30AM but on another PDF link on their site, it says it departs from Busaras at 03:30AM. Anyone use this service and know which it is? Think ill go to Ha'penny bridge next time as either way it passes by!

Thanks guys!

Where is the PDF that says it leaves Busaras? I can see two places where it says Ha'penny Bridge.

I always go from the Ha' Penny bridge for this service as I have waited as Bus Aras before only to find the time ticking by and no bus !

Im pretty sure the coach departs from Bus Aras but does not appear to be designated pick up stop.

I've only ever gotten it from the ha'Penny bridge also. It stops there at 12.30am and 3.30am.

Another option would be to get the Nightlink to Celbridge and a taxi to Clane from there is €16. If there is a few of ye then it works out cheap enough.

Got the nightrider once or twice to Newbridgre from Busaras. The bus I got on never said Newbridge on it and was always going to Drogheda, Navan etc.. This bus would usually drop me to the Hapenny Bridge where I would have to change buses for Newbridge.

You got the Drogheda/Navan bus from Busaras to the Ha'penny Bridge to catch the Newbridge bus? :confused: What sort of ticket(s) did you have to buy?

Just checked the site again for that PDF [broken link removed] and it seems they've updated it as it's now Ha'penny Bridge.

Thanks everyone...at least we'll know for next time!

Back