N26 Launch Savings Account Paying 2.80% to 4.00% less fees

Does anyone know if I will lose my dedicated IBAN for the savings account if I downgrade to the free package.

I have an IBAN for my primary N26 account, but also for the savings account. I have money paid directly into the IBAN for the savings account and I have direct debits that come directly from the savings account IBAN. I'd rather not re-change all the IBANS for all that!

You shouldn’t - I have only ever used the free standard plan, and my savings account has a dedicated IBAN that I can transfer into from BOI (but not out of).

You shouldn’t - I have only ever used the free standard plan, and my savings account has a dedicated IBAN that I can transfer into from BOI (but not out of).
Thanks for confirming. I appreciate it!

Yeah, it's a bit annoying you can't directly transfer out of it.

Fyi you can setup direct debits (e.g. bills) that pull out from it directly.

I also have rules that move money from savings to current account, and then another one that transfer on to other accounts

Fyi you can setup direct debits (e.g. bills) that pull out from it directly.
Thanks - that's good to know. I like to keep the majority of my N26 money in there, and only have a couple of hundred in the main spending account, linked to the card.

For spaces other than the savings account, I think you will lose IBANs for those - or at least with a free account, you can't create spaces with an IBAN - so presume you lose that ability if you downgrade.