My wife hates sport...

R

r2d2

My wife recently revealed that she is totally and completely unhappy with me playing 5-a-side three times a week, playing golf on Saturday and Sunday (weather permitting) and watching Soccer, Rugby, Golf, GAA, Motor Racing etc. on TV at all other times.....I was quite concerned by this outburst so I spoke with her sister who advised a trip to a nice restaurant that night to show that I really cared for her. So, I booked a table - I thought things started well but we found ourselves bickering again after an hour and a half as she hadn't even potted one red!! ;)

Best be careful here. You might well find this changing if you don't adapt:

:D

Why are you surprised at your wifes outburst? How long has she been suffering like this. How did you possibly find the time to marry her in the first place. Was before or after the footie and golf, or in between the motor racing and the TV
A meal in a posh restaurant will never do the trick, it takes years of suffering

My wife recently revealed that she is totally and completely unhappy with me playing 5-a-side three times a week, playing golf on Saturday and Sunday (weather permitting) and watching Soccer, Rugby, Golf, GAA, Motor Racing etc. on TV at all other times.....I was quite concerned by this outburst so I spoke with her sister who advised a trip to a nice restaurant that night to show that I really cared for her. So, I booked a table - I thought things started well but we found ourselves bickering again after an hour and a half as she hadn't even potted one red!! ;)
She should love you for who you are. :)

After all, us lads love our OH for who she is right?.....right?

By the way, what is your handicap - apart from the ones you've discussed here? :D

r2d2,

How can you call her your wife - more like a long lost friend who you meet up with every now and again - with your heavy schedule surprised you even get time to go "home".

r2d2,

How can you call her your wife - more like a long lost friend who you meet up with every now and again - with your heavy schedule surprised you even get time to go "home".

I usually refer to her as the leader of the opposition!

Why are you surprised at your wifes outburst? How long has she been suffering like this. How did you possibly find the time to marry her in the first place. Was before or after the footie and golf, or in between the motor racing and the TV
A meal in a posh restaurant will never do the trick, it takes years of suffering

Eh I think this was a joke

Yeah - not the only poster here who seems to have overlooked the title of this forum and the nature of the original post... :rolleyes:

Back