My Portfolio (High Risk)

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

turbobaby

On this thread I will present an outline of my current holdings, analysis of the companies I have invested in and comment in general about my view of the investment and economic climate.

My background is not in economics and investments, but rather it is a hobby for me, and I have chosen to manage my own savings rather than outsource it to an independent financial adviser or mutual fund manager.

My portfolio is extremely high risk, and has performed extremely poorly in 2012, so I would strongly advise any readers not to follow any share purchases I make, merely on the comments I make.

I started posting about my portfolio in February 2012 on an alternative Irish forum where it became quite popular until my account was removed. I received quite a lot of personal abuse (public and private) which I took quite well until last week, which led to my infraction. I do not believe it was justified, but I respect their decision.

The beauty of the free market system allows me to set my thread up on a new platform, and I believe the readers of AskAboutMoney will benefit from this thread.

Once I reach the 15 post minimum, I will link to a screenshot of my current holdings. In the meantime I will provide commentary every few days, starting with some background for each company.

Status
Not open for further replies.