my car door was damaged last night fairly sure who did it but have no proof. recourse

Re: my car door was damaged last night fairly sure who did it but have no proof. reco

I was in same boat, it was X-boyfriend of the girl that i was going with, punctured my tire once, put a big screw under my car tire next time and when i drove my car next day, it got punctured, i had received threat calls from him many times and i reported everything to gardi but same useless >>>>>>>, and surprising it was me ended up in garda station for questioning when He was stabed "IN THE LEG" and i had nothing to do with it,

No body would stab other person IN THE LEG when attacking in revenge,

I would advise you to park your car away from ur home or put CCTV, otherwise there is nothing u can do, and the last thing u can do is rely on gardi to do anything about it,

Re: my car door was damaged last night fairly sure who did it but have no proof. reco

No body would stab other person IN THE LEG when attacking in revenge,

Yeah because stabbing IN THE LEG is pointless - aim for somewhere that will really hurt them eh!

thanks for all the positive responses and the negative one also. If you dont know what i mean clubman maybe you should read it again and maybe a third time. Not sure what i can say to be more clear.You must have had alot of good experiences in dealing with the gardai i on the other hand have not. As far as i know their job is to protect us and our property and from my point of view they are not doing that. Prevention is also part of their job have never had the gaurds down here and the amount of stuff that is going on is crazy. Yes they have being called same response nothing can be done unless I catch them in the act. I never mind costructive criticism but you are just negative as if it was my fault and i should not bother the gardai with my trival problems Clubman

You must have had alot of good experiences in dealing with the gardai i on the other hand have not.
On balance my limited dealings with the Gardaí have been positive I have to say.
As far as i know their job is to protect us and our property and from my point of view they are not doing that.
The damage is already done in this case. How do you reasonably expect them to deal with your specific case (which involves no witnesses, no hard evidence that I can see and only your own suspicions) in the context of presumably limited resources and competing priorities?
Prevention is also part of their job have never had the gaurds down here and the amount of stuff that is going on is crazy.
Not sure what you're on about here but it sounds like a separate or more generalised issue than that addressed in your original post/thread?
I never mind costructive criticism but you are just negative as if it was my fault and i should not bother the gardai with my trival problems Clubman
How exactly am I being negative or blaming you for what happened?