Music you haven't listened to in a while...JOY

Yep. Great one. Prefer The Bends though.

Been listening to all of Killing Joke's back catalogue for the last few months - fantastic, most of it.

There's only so long I can leave Bowie and Zeppelin stuff to one side so will be giving that a blast soon too.

Might give The Pumpkin's Mellon Collie some space too - essential listening if you don't have it!

Have The Bends, The Pumpkins and Bowie on the iPod so all I need is some TIME! Add The Cure to that too....sounds like a Fab 50 Stickie!!

Van Morrison, hadn't listened to him in ages until I put a live album on, great relaxing music for driving in the snow

Listening to Oil City Confidential - a recently released remastered compilation of Dr. Feelgoods best tracks , music to invade Poland by !

Also listening to Little Feat , Long Distance Love must be one of the greatest lost love songs ever.

Funny I actually found a tape of Aimme Mann about 2 months ago when I was on holidays and doing a clear out. I have a stereo system with a tape deck and it was great to listen to again. At at the time this system was tiny and I was one of the first to buy one. It's about 12 inches in height, 6 inches wide and depth is about 8 inches. So it the space of 10 years my old stereo is massive and tapes are almost no more.

Like ok computer but much prefer the bends.

The Stunning-Tightrope
Crash Test dummies -God shuffled his feet (suprisingly good album)
Sinead O'Connor - I do not want what I have not got.

Spanish Eyes - U2
Teenage Kicks - Undertones
Ellis Unit One - Steve Earle
Jessica - Allman Brothers
Because the Night - 10,000 Maniacs

So much music and so little time

Marc Cohn - Marc Cohn (Walking in Memphis etc.)
Bruce Springsteen - Tunnel of Love

Listened to both recently for the first time in ages and they are both fantastic albums.

New Model Army - No Rest for the Wicked - man, I love that album. Listened to it on my walk to work last week - super!

Love: Foreverchanges

(Can't ever leave that for too long)

Talking Heads: Fear of Music.

Roxy Music: Country Life.

All completely brilliant.

actung baby - u2
the bends - radiohead
ten - pearl jam
ziggy & hunky dory - bowie

i really enjoy hearing these the rare chance i get.

The Undertones, You,ve got my number, Follows you around all day after one listen. Recently listened to some of Japans stuff, brought back a lot of memories , Especially Ghost,s.