Munster DVD & book

Bluebean

hi all,

Does anyone know where or if any of the Munster players will be signing copies of 'Our road to Glory' book or 'The Brave & the Faithful' dvd?
I missed them in both Cork & Limerick last weekend, found out too late.

There's no mention of it on the main webpage, but just hoping someone might have insider info!

Would love to get a copy signed to give as a Christmas present.

Thanks.

Bought my partner a copy of the Brave & Faithful dvd at the weekend as I noticed it in passing. He stayed up till 3am on Saturday evening watching it. Said it brought back so many memories for him.(Men!!! - emotional over a rugby) Bringing me out to dinner on Saturday as I am now firmly in the good books for the time being, so happy days.

I watched my copy of the DVD for the first time last night, was excellent, I've been burned loads of times with rugby DVDs but this one is great. The best DVD since the 1997 Lions Tour.

The Alan English book you mentioned is well worth getting too. There's also another book by Ciaran Cronin I think that has match reports for every fame since 1997. Really good too. Don't get the Eoin Murphy book, it's very poor.

If he doesn't have it already the Alan English book about 1978 is really good too.

In terms of getting it signed, I don't think there are any signings this weekend because of the Munster game although you could try and get it signed by someone at the game.