Multiple threads on House Prices

J

Jupiter

There seems to be about 4 or 5 threads now with nonsense rhetoric about house prices rising and falling allover the place. Wouldn't it be easier to consolidate all these into on thread, as this forum is now being overrun by essentially the same Punch and Judy style: "Oh yes, house prices are too high" - "Oh no they're not" pointless debate

Oh no, and your solution is to start yet another thread !!!!

Just kidding ;-)

I think we can only expect the debate to start heating up in the next year or so give that the global property market appears to reaching a critical phase.

For example, the website

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk

has become so overwhelmed with discussions and publicity that they have had to upgrade their servers several times.

Is there any intent to amalgamate these largely non-sensical threads?

I agree, I believe that those who wish to discuss this ghastly unpleasantness should discuss it elsewhere, preferably out of earshot of those of a delicate disposition.

Don't agree with your evaluation but why not have another category along with "property investment" etc. called "Housing Markets Discussion" or something ?

That way the head-in-the-sand crowd can easily avoid it while anyone else who wants to can post freely ?

Back