Multiple switches - getting approval all at once

bluecabbage

Hi,

I'm looking to make multiple switches in the coming months, e.g. BOI - EBS - PTSB - UB. I have read in the key posts that it is possible to get approval all at the same time.

My question is, when applying for approval do I need to give the name of the bank I am currently with e.g. BOI? And so when I make my second switch to PTSB, will it matter that the bank I said I was with (BOI) is not the case anymore as I have already made the first switch to EBS?

Cheers
Cabbage

Haven’t done these switches myself, but have also read the key posts. My understanding is that the advice is to get the approvals all while with your current bank. They then should remain valid for about 6 months. When you start switching then, you obviously change banks but this doesn’t affect the original approval I think.

Haven’t done these switches myself, but have also read the key posts. My understanding is that the advice is to get the approvals all while with your current bank. They then should remain valid for about 6 months. When you start switching then, you obviously change banks but this doesn’t affect the original approval I think.

ok, I was just concerned that they could of pulled approval as the details would of changed.

There’s no guarantees I guess. I think you just need to be well prepared and have everything set up to move quickly.

Back