Multi adapter for charging different phones?

oopsbuddy

Is it possible to get a multi adapter (and if so where?) that could fit one make of charger and charge a number of different makes of mobile phone, eg, Motorola, the new 'skinny' Nokia charger pin, as well as others? We have about 7 older Nokia chargers in the house, but mysteriously, the chargers for my new Nokia (with the skinny pin!) and my daughter's Motorola have both disappeared, and I have to charge mine in the car all the time, while hers is now dead. Just wondered if there is such a thing - I think I saw one in Spain earlier this summer (but didn't need it then!) but the local O2 shop does not know of such a thing. Thanks

You can buy a converter that adapts from old Nokia to Nokia small.
I have not seen a plug in charger that does multiple makes but the emergency chargers you see for sale in airports etc. i.e. the ones that you put disposable AAA batteries in usually come with a full selection of heads for various brands.

I got a car charger which has all the adapters in a Vodafone shop.Try them for a mains charger,you could be lucky.

It may well be Boaber, many thanks, I just can't seem to open the picture! However it will be in my Argos catalogue at home, so thanks very much again!

€7.49 on the Irish site and GB£4.97 on the UK site, but the printed Argos catalogue price is over €15!? Maybe its an old catalogue and the price has come down a lot!

€7.49 on the Irish site and GB£4.97 on the UK site, but the printed Argos catalogue price is over €15!? Maybe its an old catalogue and the price has come down a lot!
Call the ring and reserve line to check the up to date price.

Just reporting back. It works a treat! And it only cost €7.50 for all those connectors and the charger, compared to a tenner in the O2 shop for a single adapter (Nokia large pin charger to Nolia small pin phone). Many thanks to all.

Yeah, I bought the exact same charger for my Nokia a few weeks ago, after the original charger stopped charging. Very handy, and will charge my Sony Ericsson and Creative MP3 player too! :)

Back