MSA - South Circular

carmody

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has had this name appear on their statement with AIB or any other bank.

I logged on to my banking online this morning to see 'MSA - South Circular E200' taken from my account.

I rang customer service and she said that its a halifax or NIB atm machine in that area. I am never in that area nor have been in the last few weeks. She then said that she had a few people call about the same thing and put me on hold. When she came back she said nothing again about the other people phoning and just said I must have taken it out and not realised, which I didnt.

Just wondering if anyone else had the same problem.

Thanks a million :)

Hi...same thing appeared on my AIB statement this morning, and initially confused me. Then realised I had taken out money using an NIB ATM machine. Although in Dundrum - not in the South Circular area!

Hope that helps :)

The machine will be in the control of that bank, thats the way it works.

Same with a good few machines in and around town.

Check your a/c to see if there are any more transactions that u dont remember. Report any to ur bank as could have been fraudulently used. Im suprised ur bank said that u must have taken it out without realising, they should have taken this a bit more serious!!

If ur still certain that u didn't carry out this transaction, get back onto ur bank and fill out a Disputed Transaction form. I think this is general practice for most banks. They will get onto to the bank in question and investigate.

Back