ms messenger

amok

Help - my grand children live in oz - I cannot get the web cam to work since before xmas - we updated ms messenger but it will not work now - we keep getting the message to say my daughter in laws system is disabled - but she can still do web cam with her friends. Does it matter that she has windows vista and i have XP

amok

no it does not matter that u have vista and you have xp. when you say your daughter in laws system is disabled what system are you talking about. Is it her web cam or her msn messenger.

I think the very old versions of MSN Messenger (4 years ago or so) are notcompatible with the newest version - My mothers is old, but she has Windows ME and newer versions of MSN dont work on ME, so she cant use it any more.

Hi
Its MSN messenger - it said voice and picture is disabled - I just needed to know if it was a technical problem - I would hope she has not blocked us - we were using it up until xmas
thanks for the replies

when your on messenger with her and invite her to show camera or for conversation what happens?

Back