Mrs HS Ball's Chilli Chutney.

paddyjnr

Just found a jar of the above in the back of my cupboard and tried it out for the first time and it's the most delicious chutney I've ever tasted, so guess what?? I cant remember where I purchased it. Any ideas as I really want to get some more. I know it can be purchased online from Amazon but I must of bought it either up north or down south. Thanks..

You can definitely get it in Sainsburys anyway.

And yes I agree, it is wonderful stuff. Followed closely by Ballymaloe Country Relish IMO!

Thanks Caveat, that could be where I got it because I remember shopping there in Belfast last year, looks like I going to be making a trip again soon and stocking up. Wow tis hot stuff and so great with cheese!!!!

You can buy it on a South African Online Shop based in Ireland

[broken link removed]

€3.95 plus P&P

Their address :

Jabula
4 Strand Street Great
Dublin 1

You can occasionally find it in superquinn. I was pleasantly surprised recently to find our local butcher stocks it. Find yourself a South African who lives nearby, and ask them where to find it.

You can occasionally find it in superquinn. I was pleasantly surprised recently to find our local butcher stocks it. Find yourself a South African who lives nearby, and ask them where to find it.
Excellent, thanks Seagull, my bottle is nearly gone already, I've been putting it on everything!!!

Oh that is absolutely lovely stuff.

I remember my friend on the phone to his mother to get it and she was totally confused by something called Mrs Itches Balls

ok now i want some! I love ballymaloe so guess I would love this too. Time to keep an eye out for it.