Mrs HS Ball's Chilli Chutney.

paddyjnr

Just found a jar of the above in the back of my cupboard and tried it out for the first time and it's the most delicious chutney I've ever tasted, so guess what?? I cant remember where I purchased it. Any ideas as I really want to get some more. I know it can be purchased online from Amazon but I must of bought it either up north or down south. Thanks..

You can definitely get it in Sainsburys anyway.

And yes I agree, it is wonderful stuff. Followed closely by Ballymaloe Country Relish IMO!

Thanks Caveat, that could be where I got it because I remember shopping there in Belfast last year, looks like I going to be making a trip again soon and stocking up. Wow tis hot stuff and so great with cheese!!!!

You can buy it on a South African Online Shop based in Ireland

[broken link removed]

€3.95 plus P&P

Their address :

Jabula
4 Strand Street Great
Dublin 1

You can occasionally find it in superquinn. I was pleasantly surprised recently to find our local butcher stocks it. Find yourself a South African who lives nearby, and ask them where to find it.

You can occasionally find it in superquinn. I was pleasantly surprised recently to find our local butcher stocks it. Find yourself a South African who lives nearby, and ask them where to find it.
Excellent, thanks Seagull, my bottle is nearly gone already, I've been putting it on everything!!!:)

Oh that is absolutely lovely stuff.

I remember my friend on the phone to his mother to get it and she was totally confused by something called Mrs Itches Balls :)

ok now i want some! I love ballymaloe so guess I would love this too. Time to keep an eye out for it.

Back