MP3 with radio and bluetooth headset?

Lee May

Does this exist? Carphone Warehouse have a headband headset for € 80 and it requires an adaptor (not available there) which plugs into any mp3 player (in the headphone socket) to enable the headset be used cable free eg for jogging. Is there a three- in- one set I could get anywhere please? The ipod is too high spec, DH really only needs the radio and some song storage (minimal) , no need for video storage, photos or anything. Thanks in advance.

bought one in aldi last year that is compatible with bluetooth and has a usb connection for connecting a mp3 player. it also has a slot for a sd card so you can download songs onto the sd card and play them on your car stereo. would highly recommend it. think lidl or aldi had a similar one a few weeks ago but don't know if they have any left.

Thank you. I must look out for that in Aldi and Lidl. I found a set of bluetooth headphones plus the adaptor that goes into the earphone slot in my mp3 in Peats of Parnell St, made by performance which was a recommended brand. Love the sound of the SD card plus usb connnection in your one. Some of the MP3s are so highly spec'd these days, it is great to get back to basics.